DPA Sports Travel is committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect information about you in order to respond to your queries and tailor our support to suit your needs. Information will be obtained when you enquire using our online contact form, register with us or otherwise provide us with personal information. The type of information collected might include names, email addresses, postal address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit/debit card details and dietary or access requirements.
We do not provide this information to any third party companies or share it with affiliates, unless you agree for us to do so. We will use the information you provide to fulfil your requests, process sales transactions or other payments, handle orders, deliver products and communicate with you about orders. We may also use the information to communicate and provide you with information that we think may be of interest to you.
We never want to send our marketing to someone who isn’t interested in receiving the content. If you have decided that you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe from marketing by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in all our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to feel reassured that you have contract of your personal information. With this in mind, we have explained below the rights you have in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• The right to ask us to correct any information you believe is incorrect.
• The right to ask us to not to use your information for marketing purposes.
• The right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or to request that we transfer this to another service provider.
• In certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using information about you.
• The right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you in certain circumstances.
• The right to withdraw consent that you have provided to us to use your personal information.
You can exercise these rights over your data by contacting us or by checking the applicable boxes on forms where we collect your information or to tell us that you don’t want to participate in marketing. You can also unsubscribe from any marketing circulation lists you are on by scrolling to the bottom of the e-mail and clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link. We will comply with your requests, unless we have a lawful reason not to do so. We may need you to provide additional details to confirm your identity in order to process your request.